Tasha Mears is responsible for quality infrastructure. Ms. Mears first joined Amedisys in 1998 as a Clinical Director, before ascending the ranks as Regional Administrator, Regional Director of Business Development and Director of Episode Management.
- Holds two associates degrees and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Chair of the Quality Working Group for the Alliance for Home Health Quality and Innovation.
- Serves on the Technical Expert Panel Project: Care Transition Measure Development, a prestigious panel formed to develop measures used to deliver quality care to Medicare beneficiaries.
Tasha Mears discusses and answers the following:
- How has telehealth revolutionized delivery of health care?
- How does telehealth enhance quality care for patients?
- What would be the short-term and long-term benefits of telehealth for the patient, and for the physician/clinical care team?
- How is Amedisys investing in innovation and technology to improve quality care; describe the programs and technologies that enable your patients to have a true continuum of care experience?
- In your opinion, what is the future of telehealth?