During his leadership, TeleVox has achieved double-digit revenue growth; netted more than 4,000 new customers; and experienced a dramatic increase in operating margin from productivity improvements and responsible cost-containment.
Prior to joining TeleVox, Scott invested more than nine years at GE Healthcare in a variety of cross-functional and global leadership roles; as well as 18 years in the healthcare space. Scott serves on the Executive Board of the Distinguished Young Women program and the Advisory Board of USA School of Computer and Information Sciences. Scott is a graduate of the John M. Olin School of Business at Washington University in St. Louis.
Scott Zimmerman discusses & answers the following:
- How can Engagement Communications technology support Telemedicine efforts?
- Automated messages have been around for a long time. What makes this different?
- Some might say that automated communications are impersonal. What is your response to that and what do you consider the key benefits?
- Are there any drawbacks to this form on communication?
- Are most medical practices and their patients open to automated communications?