George MacGinnis works within PA Consulting’s eHealth team to shape a vision for the development and adoption of personal health technologies. George is also Vice-Chair of the Continua Health Alliance’s Use Case Working Group, leading work to establish more consumer-ready connected health services.
PA Consulting Group is a leading management and IT consulting and technology firm. Independent and employee-owned, PA Consulting operates globally in more than 30 countries and transforms the performance of major organizations in both private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, PA Consulting delivers significant and tangible results. PA Consulting has outstanding technology development capability; a unique breadth of skills from strategy to performance improvement, HR to IT; and strong expertise in communications, defense, energy, financial services, government and public services, healthcare, international development, manufacturing and water.
George MacGinnis discusses and answers the following:
- What do you see as future trends in telemedecine?
- What technologies are available today?
- What is the PA Consulting Group doing to advance telehealth and telemedicine?
- How will telemedicine empower people to manage their own health and wellness?
- Where does mobile come into play in this techonology?
- What are other countries doing in telemedecine? what can we learn?