Anand Lalaji, M.D.
Telemedicine Revolutionizing Patient Care: Dr. Anand Lalaji
is the chief executive officer and founder of The Radiology Group based in Georgia. He has been a board certified radiologist since 1999. After earning his medical degree from SUNY Downstate Medical Center, he completed his internship at Chestnut Hill Hospital in Pennsylvania (University of Pennsylvania) and his radiology residency at Montefiore Medical Center (Albert Einstein College of Medicine) in New York. In 2004, he completed a radiology musculoskeletal fellowship at Wake Forest University Baptist Hospital (Bowman Gray School of Medicine). Dr. Lalaji is an active member of the Society of Skeletal Radiology.
Dr. Anand Lalaji and show host Eric Michaels discuss:
- Telemedicine is becoming increasingly popular; can you briefly explain what it is and how you’ve implement telemedicine into your practice?
- What type of organizations use telemedicine?
- What are the benefits of telemedicine for the patient?
- What are the benefits of telemedicine for hospitals and other medical facilities?
- How is telemedicine revolutionizing patient care?
Image courtesy of stockdevil at FreeDigitalPhotos.net